She is moving to Missoula to attend Graduate school there! It is a good thing. We shall surely miss her but the excitment is contagious. Of course she is going to swing through Colorado on the way. I tried to explain to her that it is not exactly "on the way" but her 10 year high School reunion is there so... maybe i can convince her not to drive such a loaded vehicle pulling a trailer over the Rockies fom Denver to SLC but over the slightly less in elevation Rockies in Wyoming.
Happy Trails Rachel!
3 comments:
I don't know many people who can pull off MC Hammer pants. In fact, she may be the only person I know who can (other than MC himself, of course) She is such a babe! I know she is going to rock those rocky mountain types. I am so excited to hear all about her adventures in GRAD school. How cool is that, grad school?! Good luck, Rachel!!
I saw your sweet daughter just yesterday Auntie. She is doing great and is on her way. I was jealous of her adventure!!
Good Luck Rachel. Everyone is wearing those pants in Madrid. I'm starting to like them.
Love Aunt Connie
Post a Comment