Three Cheers for Allison! Like you we weren't surprised to hear the good news but we were THRILLED all the same!!
Vicki, I just spent the afternoon/evening with your lovely daughter and son in law at their beloved Yankee Stadium and I hear tell that you are heading eastward - and soon! Three cheers for your visit. Looking forward to your blog posts on that.
2 comments:
Great job Allison!
LOVE AUNT CONNIE
Three Cheers for Allison! Like you we weren't surprised to hear the good news but we were THRILLED all the same!!
Vicki, I just spent the afternoon/evening with your lovely daughter and son in law at their beloved Yankee Stadium and I hear tell that you are heading eastward - and soon! Three cheers for your visit. Looking forward to your blog posts on that.
PS love the "A" and love the elephant. Tres cool!
Post a Comment